Fitness 365 Days (hereinafter, “Fitness 365 Days”) is a proprietorship firm founded by Sakshi Khattar, under the laws of India, and is operating the website www.fitness365days.com (including but not limited to software applications, mobile applications, and website, hereinafter “the platform”) for providing services worldwide.
Fitness 365 days has already put in place procedures in accordance with industry standards to safeguard and secure your information. Fitness 365 days currently runs, checks and tests its platform to ensure that it is not prone to any attacks from known viruses, malware, bloatware, trojans and spyware. However, we recommend you to run your own antivirus program when you access the platform or download any content from it. Fitness 365 days is not responsible for and accepts no liability for any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by using this platform or arising as a result of having used the platform.
Why personal data is collected?
Fitness 365 days requires the following personal data information to understand your needs and customize our platform according to them, improve our products and service and for other reasons such as:
- Identify a user and provide the same experience across the web.
- Internal record keeping.
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that Fitness 365 days thinks a user might find interesting
- Market research purposes.
- To improve our products and services.
- To customize the platform according to user’s interests through calculated information based on the data collected by us.
Our Partners, what we share and why we share:
- Partner Name: Google Analytics
- Why we share it: To understand where our website visitors come from (so we know where potential new markets for Fitness 365 Days are), what sorts of devices they are using (so we can optimize the website for those devices), and whether visitors make return visits to the site (so we can develop more useful and informative content).
- Partner Name: Facebook
- What we share: App conveys knowledge that a Facebook user has used Facebook to login to Fitness 365 Days platform. Our email marketing opt-in list.
- Why we share it: To enable login via Facebook and to deliver advertisements and relevant Fitness 365 Days platform updates on Facebook to our existing users, and users who have logged in using Facebook.
What personal data is collected?
Fitness 365 days may collect the following information:
- Contact information
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Login and account information including unique user ID and password
- Data on physical features, such as weight, height, body measurements, etc.
- Fitness activity data generated through the platform such as time, duration, location, calorie count, pace etc.
- Your contacts to be able to share details of the platform to allow interaction you’re your friends
- Your Calendar and Photos to schedule plans
- Device IDs, Network access, storage information on device, battery information
- IP addresses, referred headers, web beacons and tags etc.
- Other relevant information
Fitness 365 Days shall control the collection or use of your personal information by:
- Indicating (where available) that you do not want the information for marketing purposes, or
- Writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if no such option is available or if you have changed your mind about permission in the form of consent you have previously given to Fitness 365 days.
We collect location information; we use it to tailor our Services for you and others. We use various technologies to determine location including IP address, GPS and other sensors. Additionally, Fitness 365 Days states that it collects user location data from Mobile devices and if someone makes a purchase on Fitness 365 Days, payment and contact information including an address and phone number. Although we do not normally use technical data to identify individuals, sometimes individuals can be recognized from it, either alone or when combined or linked with user data. In such situations, technical data can also be considered to be personal data under applicable law and we will treat the combined data as personal data.
Fitness 365 Days does not have any control over third-party links which are displayed on the Fitness 365 Days and is therefore not responsible for the protection and privacy of your information on these platforms.
Your rights in the personal data collected
Further, you have the right to request the following in regards to your personal data:
- Complete access to the personal data collected by us
- Correction of any personal data in case the same as collected by us is inaccurate or inadequate
- Complete or partial erasure/ deletion of personal data
- Right to object the processing of any personal data (by providing legitimate grounds only)
- Withdrawal of consent with regards to collection of data in case consent has already been provided by you (services shall be restricted accordingly
Fitness 365 days reserves its right to change these policies periodically by updating this page and shall post the same on the platform. Also, in case there is any material change in the manner of processing personal data, a prior notice shall be posted on the platform and the same shall be sent to the registered email address of the users. In case there is any legal obligation to make material changes in processing of personal data, we shall request your consent prior to implementation of the required changes. Write to us at email@example.com if you have any concerns with the current policy or any changes Fitness 365 Days may make in the future.
Fitness 365 Days will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless Fitness 365 Days has your permission or is required by law to do so. However, Fitness 365 Days reserves the right to disclose information to third parties if we believe we are required to do so by law or have a good-faith belief that such access or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Abide by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- Respond to user support requests;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Fitness 365 days, its users and the public.
Grievances and Disputes
706, GENEX TOWER, OMAXE HEIGHTS, SONIPAT,